Busting With Life welcomes breast cancer survivors from across the Auckland region. There are no age restrictions and you do not need to have any previous experience with dragon boating or any other sport. If you are interested in joining Busting With Life or just want to know about the team, please fill out the contact form and a member of our team will get back to you.as soon as we can.
You are welcome to contact team manager Judy Kemp directly on:
021 502 351
Finally, you can contact us via the Busting With Life Facebook page by clicking on the Facebook logo below.
Westhaven Marina - Pier Z (city end, near Swashbucklers)
Weekly training schedule:
- Monday's 6:00pm-7:00pm. Report time 5:30pm for warm up
- Wednesday's 7:00pm-8:00pm. Report time 6:30pm for warm up
When training shifts to lake Pupuke on Auckland's North Shore (conditions permitting)
- Exit Motorway at Northcote Road - east
- Follow Northcote Rd to Shea Terrace
- Parking at the bottom of Shea Terrace – past North Shore Hospital